Monday, September 1, 2014

"Great Are You Lord" from All Sons and Daughters LIVE (OFFICIAL)

"He is ALIVE in us!!" 

As I was listening to this song the other day, the lyrics were so moving. When I think about the words, "It's your breath in our lungs.." I think about the significance....God is intimately near to us. 

Ezekial 37: 4-6 says "Then he said to me, “Prophesy over these bones, and say to them, O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. Thus says the Lord God to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live. And I will lay sinews upon you, and will cause flesh to come upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live, and you shall know that I am the Lord.”   

I can't help but reflect on the magnificence of our God and His presence in my life. Worship through song is one way I grow my faith and strengthen my personal relationship with Jesus Christ. 

What are some of your favorite worship songs or hymns? 




1 comment:

  1. Right now I love "Thrive" by Casting Crowns" and "Greater is He" by MercyMe.

    ReplyDelete