Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Anonymous Testimonial

I received this the other day in my inbox and I just had to share it. I love our school!

“We always talk about "something different at Bethlehem". I certainly saw that today at church. I saw an 8th grader keep his little cousin occupied the whole service. I saw another 8th grader get a quiet bag for a little one in another pew that was upset during the service. I saw older kids talking to younger kids after the service. Such friendly students. I think these older kids, especially the 8th graders, are setting good examples. I've had a few of the girls in that class approach me in the hallway and say hi, and we've had a quick conversation. It says a lot about the parents raising these kids, and that is carried on by the teachers and staff at school. Teaching them and reminding them to be kind and considerate. I'm thankful to be part of this school family, and hope my kids soak it all in and behave in similar ways too.” 

Do you know someone looking for a different school option? Spread the word that we are getting ready to open registration for Preschool through 8th grade! Come see for yourself what's different about Bethlehem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment