Wednesday, November 19, 2014

God Does Not Call the Equipped..He Equips the Called

"God Does Not Call the Equipped..He Equips the Called"



This was the takeaway I had from the LEAP meeting I attended yesterday and I have to admit, I was thankful in that very moment for these words of truth. There is a great sense of peace in knowing that God will prepare me for whatever He calls me to do. And the thing is this, He is constantly calling me to places that bring me great pause, He tests me often, and sometimes requires things of me that are uncomfortable.  I stop and wonder "Can I do this? What happens if I fail? What if the outcome is not what I expect?" and then He reminds me that He is continually preparing me to do all He has in store for me. I find great comfort in His faithfulness. 

So, the good news is that God prepares us and equips us to do all things He calls us to do. Roman 8:28 states, "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose" and  I Thessalonians 5:24 says, "He who calls you is faithful; he will surely do it."



Remember, God is faithful even in the small stuff, so cry out to Him and ask Him to continue to supply you with all you need to carry out His calling in your life. To God Be the Glory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment