Monday, June 15, 2015

Summer's Here...Touch the Sky

I have to apologize for the lack in posting on my part over the last several months. I promise to be more diligent in updating this page!! :) I want you to see and hear what God is doing in the lives of our Bethlehem family.

The past few weeks have been very busy as I closed out my first year here at Bethlehem. I have to say what a blessing it was to walk through life with each of you as your principal, friend, and sister in Christ.

I witnessed the amazing, outstretched arms of Jesus in each of you as I learned the ins and outs of our school, experienced struggles, and worked towards change as we seek to move from good to great.

For a transitional year, I would have to say it was successful, and looking forward I am confident that God will lead us in the right direction as he promises "For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord. "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11. I don't know about you, but I find great comfort and peace in those words. 

As we move into the summer months, I wanted to share my new favorite song with you. The words are powerful and so true. "I found my life when I laid it down" and "I touched the sky when my knees hit the ground" reminds me that I must surrender my own ideas, thoughts, and wishes and pray like I have never prayed before. God is always in control and He is BIGGER than anything life presents us with. I hope and pray that you have a restful and joyous summer and that you continue to seek out Jesus in all you do, He desires a real relationship with YOU!


To God Be the Glory!


No comments:

Post a Comment